Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you block a specific image using a Firefox extension?

I thought I recalled a Firefox extension that would allow oneself to right-click on an image and basically banish it, so that that image would no longer appear when you visited that website or web page.



I found this useful for forum browsing, when people had offensive photos as their avatar or in their signature.



The closest I've managed to find is a Firefox extension called Remove-It Permanently, but it just removes a single instance of an image; for instance, if there is multiple posts from someone in a thread, and I remove one image, the other posts from that user still shows the same image, as well as in other threads they've made.



Does anyone know of the extension (or plugin) that handles this?



Can you block a specific image using a Firefox extension?opera songs



adblock



just simply right click the image and hit block image



also it gets rid of all pop-ups and ads (even ones coded into the page) i HIGHLY recommend this add-on because i haven't had a single ad or pop-up to date.



e-mail me for additional help if you need it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy