Friday, December 4, 2009

HELP! Does filing for an extension disqualify you for the tax rebate?

I made over $3000 in 2007. For some reason, the lady at H%26amp;R Block said I had to make at least $8000 for me to get a rebate. I just mailed my extension in today and I'd be filing within the next few weeks whenever I get a copy of that old W-2.



I am confused.



HELP! Does filing for an extension disqualify you for the tax rebate?lyric opera



H%26amp;R Block is wrong



"These taxpayers will be eligible to receive a payment of $300 ($600 on a joint return) if they had at least $3,000 of qualifying income." quote from IRS website



http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,i...



HELP! Does filing for an extension disqualify you for the tax rebate?imax theater opera theater



Filing an extension will just delay on when you get the rebate. As long as you made over $3000, was not claimed as a dependent on someone else's return, and do not owe taxes, back taxes, back child support, or default federal student loans, you will still get the rebate.....eventually....... after you file your return. The person at H%26amp;R Block is wrong.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy