Friday, December 4, 2009

How can one change the extension of a file?

I been downloading some youtubes videos but I have to rename it with another "extension". The case is that I don't know how to do it. I'd like to see my files on Winamp of in the MS Player...



Tnx!



I've been using "saveyoutube.com" site.



Thnak you in antecipation!



(If you want se myself on Youtube and my mistakes in English...:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_kPvTVK...



How can one change the extension of a file?opera.com



You can't simply change the extention. You need to convert the file from an .flv (flash) file to something else.



I've done the same thing. Saved youtube vids, converted them, and stuck them on my Creative Zen Vision M.



There's a multimedia converter called SUPER that can take an .flv file and make it something else. It's not the greatest program on earth but it is free AND it converts just about anything. There's a link to it below.



http://www.erightsoft.org/SUPER.html



How can one change the extension of a file?amc theatre opera theater



You cannot just "change the extension". You need software to convert the file to another format, or a player for the format you have. Player should be available on the site you got vids from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy