Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I change my email address extension from .ca to .com?

I have a promo DVD that shows my email address as pduval27@yahoo.com and my actual email address is pduval27@yahoo.ca. It would be much easier to change to pduval27@yahoo.com than have my DVD redone. How do I change the extension of my email address from .ca to .com. I tried creating a new email address with the extension .com but was not allowed to do so. Help!!!



How do I change my email address extension from .ca to .com?ballet



Sorry friend Canadians get .ca, that's just the way it is. Try hotmail, they give .com even in Canada.



How do I change my email address extension from .ca to .com?globe theater opera theater



you have to register for a new account but you will not be able to merger the two.. you have to set up a new one, that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy