Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did anybody use Covergirl Extension mascara?

If so, what did you replace it with? Extension was my favorite and I've been struggling to find a replacement. I'm looking for a mascara that will lengthen and thicken without going on too, wet, and dragging all of the curl out of my lashes. Any suggestions??



Did anybody use Covergirl Extension mascara?getting late



i like clinique



Did anybody use Covergirl Extension mascara?regal theater opera theater



I use Revlon
try maybelline. it absolutely works!
Most magazines recommend L'oreal Extensive Lash to be the best one going. I love it.
thanx
I use CoverGIrl LashExact; it's the best mascara i've ever used.
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....



X'mas offers, Gift certificates etc..



You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin allergy